To this end, our institutional strategies are geared toward helping you truly understand our methodology and approach; providing you with the peace of mind that your investment is managed by a committed value-based team.
Transparency Is Key To A Successful Relationship
When choosing an investment advisor, it’s important to understand what types of investment philosophy they follow. Ours is simple and straightforward. We believe:
- Value investing outperforms broad market indices over time;
- Free cash flow is the strongest fundamental of every company;
- Greatest rewards can exist when improving fundamentals are not reflected in current valuation.
Our Ideal Investments
Within our institutional strategy, we identify companies based on four key attributes. We look for companies:
- That have a unique competitive advantage;
- Have high or improving, normalized returns on capital;
- Have the ability to generate significant free cash flow over a market cycle;
- Where growth is funded internally.
Additionally, our institutional strategy generally drives us to avoid companies that are difficult to understand, have highly leveraged balance sheets, are acquisition driven or declining in market share.
Our Institutional Investment Process
When developing our investment strategy, we have a proven process that helps ensure we remain focused and true to your strategy. Comprised of six steps, our investment process includes:
- Investment Idea Generation
- Quantitative Screening
- Fundamental Analysis
- Valuation Confirmation
- Portfolio Construction
- Portfolio Monitoring
For more information on how we can tailor an investment strategy for your organization, contact us today.
Get in Touch
Telephone: 603.226.6600 or 800.851.8431
6 Eagle Square, Third Floor
Concord, NH 03301